The AirSim Advance Crico combines the uniquely constructed AirSim airway with the enhanced addition of simulated cricoid and laryngeal cartilages.
With the added advantage of a wraparound replaceable neck skin and palpable tracheal rings, the AirSim Advance Crico provides a solution for delivery of effective emergency Cricothyroidotomy training.
- A wraparound replaceable neck skin which facilitates up to 20 incisions thus improving efficiency.
- Optional subcutaneous fat tissue to demonstrate more difficult needle and surgical cricothyroidotomy procedures.
- Realistic features which include; palpable cricoid landmarks to provide positive user feedback and easy identification of the sternal notch.
- The ‘AirSim’ airway providing realistic feedback during airway management procedures.
- ‘Real feel’ skin covering for added realism.
- A nasal passage which has been developed in a manner similar to the AirSim airway. Providing an anatomically correct nasal cavity, important landmarks such as the turbinates are clearly defined.
- An inflatable tongue with real-life size and texture.